Safeguarding your personal information is of paramount importance to International Project Initiatives Limited (IPI). As such, the following statement intends to set forth the practices that shall be undertaken by IPI, including what information we collect, how information may be used, and with whom the information may be shared. By establishing a connection with IPI, or by utilizing any of IPI’s products or services, either directly or through third-party sources, you have given consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with the parameters of this statement set forth below. IPI encourages you to read this notice carefully. If you are in disagreement with the parameters of this privacy statement, you must not use this website. Additionally, you must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and agreeing to the parameters of this statement, you have warranted that you are at least 18 years of age. You are also advised that any information collected, as per the parameters set forth in this statement, shall remain in IPI records in perpetuity.
Use of Information
In order to effectively provide our services and ensure regulatory compliance, IPI collects personal, nonpublic information from you. This information may include:
- That which may have been obtained during the onboarding process, i.e., name, address, email address, date of birth, occupation, proof of income, annual income, assets, liabilities, credit history, employment information, telephone contact number(s), etc.
- That which has been issued by the Government, i.e., valid picture identification – passport, national identification card, or driver’s license.
- That which may have been acquired based on transactions conducted with IPI, including payment history, account activity, how you plan to use purchased products, and source of funds.
- That which may have been collected through internet activity, i.e., browsing activity, internet protocol addresses, cookie identification numbers, social media postings, etc.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take every effort to safeguard the expected confidentiality of your personal information. Some employed methods include:
- We do not sell nor license customer information, customer lists, or personal, nonpublic information to third-party marketers.
- We restrict access to your shared personal, nonpublic information to those IPI employees, agents, and affiliates who need to know such information in direct connection with the services that IPI provides to you.
- We maintain strict employment policies that prohibit employees who have access to your personal, nonpublic information from using or disclosing such information, except for business purposes.
- We do not disclose personal nonpublic information to individuals or entities that are not affiliated with IPI, except as required by law.
Cookies & Tracking Technologies
We may also collect other data that generally does not reveal your specific identity, but we shall treat all other data as personal information. Such other data may include:
- Your browser or device – we may collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of online services (such as the apps) you are using. The purpose of using this data is to ensure that our online services function optimally.
- Internet Protocol address – we may collect your Internet Protocol address (an automatically generated number assigned to your computer when you use the internet). As permitted under applicable law, IPI collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, information aggregation, auditing the use of our sites, and creating a better experience for users. We do not link IP addresses to personal information which means that your session will be logged, but you shall remain anonymous. We may only link your IP address to your identity when it becomes necessary to protect our site, and other users, from harm and to prevent criminal misconduct.
- Aggregate data – we may aggregate data that we collect, and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
Your Privacy Preferences
We provide you with options, information, and choices to express your rights and/or preferences:
- Email Opt-out – all of our marketing emails contain a link with clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- Cookies – our website allows you to accept or reject the option to save your preferences before browsing.